The term RMP Stands for Registered Medical Practitioner. They are commonly found in rural areas. The main reason, mainly found in rural areas, is that medical facilities are readily available to everyone in urban areas, but the government has several in rural areas to provide appropriate treatment to poor and disadvantaged rural people. Because it is necessary to establish a clinic in.
They are registered doctor who works for local residents and people living in urban slums. Only MBBS graduates are registered with the Indian Medical Council and have a symptomatic license, but village doctors practicing modern medicine without formal registration / approval or legal sanctions suffix RMP. Used as. This is illegal. .. People in rural and urban slums cannot afford to go to private doctors and hospitals, so they have to rely on these local specialists.
Duties of RMP Doctors
- Obligation to exercise moderate skills and knowledge.
- Obligation to care for and see the patient
- Obligation to provide or prescribe appropriate medication.
- Obligation to give appropriate instructions
- Obligations related to x-ray examinations Patient obligations to provide doctors with all health-related information.
- The patient’s duty to follow the doctor’s instructions / advice.
- Obligation to pay medical expenses. Patients need to be confident in the doctor chosen for treatment.
Individuals or professionals who are already practicing risk management and want to build a solid foundation for risk management can choose this certification. Professionals working as risk managers, project managers and line managers are one of the best practices for this certification.
The eligibility criteria for RMP certification are as follows:
- High school diploma or high school diploma or its global equivalent
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience for the past 5 consecutive years
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- 4-year degree or equivalent international degree
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience for the past 5 consecutive years.
- 30 hours of project risk management training.
Steps to get an RMP doctor certification
The RMP Certificate is a 6-month program that covers several topics, including: Pathology, surgery, pharmacology, medicine, obstetrics and gynecology and anatomy. There are some requirements to register for this certification.
- The first requirement is to have a complete degree or diploma from an accredited institution. In addition, at least 3 years of experience with alternative drugs is required to qualify for application.
- When you apply, you will receive 5 passport-sized photos, a character certificate from a respected person, and a registered doctor / M.L.A / M.P.
- You will receive a certificate of experience from. You must provide what has been registered for at least 3 years.
- Once your application is complete, you can start certification from the date of your receipt.
- There are many steps to becoming an RMP registered physician, but the benefits of receiving this certification are worth it.