The MCWG Stands for Motorcycle With Gear. This is an Indian licensing category. MCWG is an abbreviation used by highway transport authorities to prove that a person is suitable for driving a particular type of vehicle. MCWG includes all the sport bikes and commuter bikes you see in everyday life.
Geared motorcycles (MCWG) require manual gear-based operation. For example, hero splendor, Bajaj Pulsar, Honda Gross, TVS Apache.The main reason for the MCWG license is to allow anyone to legally drive a motorcycle (with state permission) using gears with special engine capacities from 50cc to unlimited tech. .
How do you can get an MCWG license?
Registration with the MCWG is done online by the Automobile Authority or the Accreditation Center. You will need a home meter or master meter to complete your online application.
Applicants are required to submit supplementary documents such as address documents, Aadhaar cards, PAN cards, or other government-provided identification documents related to the form of household, income, employer and private organization. I have. ..
The Home Inspector or Chief Inspector will send the License Book application to the applicant’s home address with a refundable deposit of Rs 500. Applicants are required to show valid ID such as passport, voter ID, passport, Aadhaar card, driver’s license.
Different Driving License Types
- Learning License: This is a temporary license and is only valid for 6 months. Highway transportation will issue you a student license.
- Permanent License: Applicants must apply for a perpetual license at the RTO before the 6-month learner license expires. For this reason, the applicant must be 18 years old and pass the driver’s license test. The application process was done online.
- Commercial Driver’s License: A commercial driver’s license allows you to drive a large vehicle. The vehicle is used to transport passengers or goods. Commercial managers must pass the 8th grade exam.
- International Driving Permit (IDP): An International Driving Permit allows you to drive in countries other than India. It can only be issued if you already have a permanent driver’s license. Unlike a driver’s license, an IDP is only valid for one year. And when you’re done, you’ll need to apply again.
Features and Benefits of MCWG
- MCWG supports legal driving.
- The MCWG license is portable, so you can easily carry it on the go.
- You may also use an MCWG license to prove your identity.
- I used to get an MCWG license in the form of a book, but now it’s a smart card.
- If you lose your MCWG license, don’t panic, you can use your MCWG licensed smart card number to track and download your MCWG authorization anytime, anywhere.
Importance of having a Driving License
Management brings relaxation and benefits to our own lives and should not harm others. With this in mind, adults over the age of 18 are eligible to obtain a driver’s license. People under this age cannot drive a car. In case of violation, the candidate’s parents may be held liable.
In India, a driver’s license allows you to drive on the streets in certain classes of vehicles: motorcycles, four-wheeled vehicles, or industrial vehicles, in addition to being within territorial restrictions. A driver’s license is a formal document issued by the Government of India to protect bicycles, scooters, cars, trucks, buses, bicycles and more. Tell the owner that your driver’s license has been approved and you know how to make a car or truck. Also, take a test that complies with traffic rules and regulations.