You can easily and quickly make KSEB payments online. Find out how to pay your Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) bill using Net Banking services from SBI, Federal Bank, HDFC and other banks.
KSEB introduced ‘KSEB Easy Payment’, which allows you to pay KSEB in 2 minutes on the KSEB portal if you know your customer number and billing number. No need to wait at the KSEB payment office.
Because you can use your mobile phone number, you can pay with KSEB Easy Payment even if you don’t know your account number. Note: In order to pay for an account without accessing the account number, the mobile phone number must be registered with KSEB.
If you know your customer number 13, you can enter it to pay your invoice.
To pay your KSEB invoice online, follow these steps:
- 1. One. Go to the KSEB online payment portal and select Easy payment.
- 2. Enter your KSEB registration number or 13-digit number.
- 3. Select “Send invoice for viewing” from the drop-down menu.
- 4. Select the “Consumer” payment.
- 5. Select “Payment” from the drop-down menu.
- 6. Choose your payment method (State Bank of India (SBI)), ICICI Bank, South Indian Bank, Federal Bank and other direct online banking options.
- 7. Select the payment method from the drop-down menu and click on “Pay Now”.
KSEB online payment via sbi
Follow the instructions below to pay your KSEB online via SBI Net Banking.
- Step 1: First of all, go to the onlinesbi website and login.
- Step 2: Select Biller Category: Report from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Select Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB) from the menu.
- Step 4: Enter your cell phone number and select an email address to register with KSEB. You can check your utility bill through Bharat Bill Pay (BBPS) only if you have registered your cell phone number with the utility company.
- If you have not yet registered your mobile phone number with KSEB, please use the fast payment option on the KSEB portal (add details below).
- Step 5: Enter your 13 customer number.
- Step 6: Select “Get Invoice” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 7: If the KSEB in-kind billing service provider has collected the metrics and created a submission form, you can now view the KSEB billing information.
- Otherwise, you may see a “Payment Received During Payment Free Shipping Period” notification stating that the current month has not been generated.
- Step 8: If you can see the invoice file on the next screen after clicking the Retrieve Invoice button, the KSEB invoice for the month has been created.
- You now have the freedom to pay.
- Select “Internet Banking” as the payment method, then select “Billing” by selecting Deposit. Figure 2
- Step 9: Select “Pay Now” from the drop-down menu.
- You will now be redirected to the SBI Net Banking entry page on onlinesbi.com.
- Step 10: Log into your SBI Internet Banking account using your SBI username and password and provide the OTP to complete the payment.
Upon payment you will receive a confirmation and receipt by e-mail (if you enter an e-mail address).
KSEB online bill payment.
- Step 1: Go to the KSEB website (http://kseb.in).
- Step 2: Select your electricity bill, enter your KSEB 13 customer number and recent payment number, then click on “Quick payment”. Click on “Send” to display your invoice.Where can I find my KSEB 13 code and billing number?The 13 digit number and invoice number can be seen on the current KSEB invoice.
- Step 3:You can now view information about your invoice, including customer name, billing, and expiration date. You can check the details of your recent changes. Enter your email address and phone number to continue payment. Email address and phone number are required. Once the transaction is completed, you will receive payment details via email and SMS. To start paying, click on the “Connect to payment” button. Figure 6
- Step 4: After selecting your payment options, click on “Pay Now”. SBI, Federal Bank, HDFC Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card are all easy ways to pay KSEB online.
- Note: do not worry if your bank is not listed on ‘Net Banking’. You can complete the conversion by selecting ‘For other banks – Payment’.
- Step 5: Choose a payment option to complete the transaction.
- Step 6: After payment has been made, you can go to the KSEB portal to download or print your payment information in PDF format. You will also receive an acknowledgment of receipt by e-mail.
KSEB’s free customer service is available 24/7.
If you have any problems with your KSEB invoice, online payment or other KSEB services, you can call the KSEB 24 * 7 toll-free number for customers.