The School Management System (SAS Gujarat) or better known as SAS Gujarat is a new initiative of the Government of Gujarat. The purpose of setting up this system is to provide facilities to schools and teachers in Gujarat in a variety of areas such as teacher administration, tuition standards, etc.
The main objective of this awareness program is to simplify the whole work of schools and teachers online. This can reduce tedious data that occurred previously. Once teachers get access points to their profile, they can easily access content such as attendance, salary, and other online content. Some of the major options that members access SAS Gujarat portal accessed through their profile are Masik Patrak, Pagar Bill, Puravani Bill, Teacher Collaboration and Raja Show.
SAS Gujarat DPE Login
The full text of ECD is the Department of Primary Education. Teachers or members wishing to enter SAS Gujarat DPE can do so by following these steps:
- Step 1 – First you need to login to SAS Gujarat DPE portal.
- Step – 2 – Click on the DPE option and the screen will scroll down.
- Step 3 – You need to select an area from the regional names.
- Step – 4 – A new page will appear where you need to provide your username and password.
- Step 5 – Click on the “Subscribe” option and a drop-down list will open where you need to select the option.
- Step – 6 – Now click on Login Options.
If you do not remember your password, you can click on the last blue option, Forget password option. Also, if you are logged into the portal on your own computer, you can click the remember me button above the access options. This eliminates the need to provide user ID and password each time you log in to the portal.
Another important thing to know is to get your SAS Gujarat ID and Password. To do this, you need to store some of your information, such as your date of birth, day of work, and cell phone. You must have an Aadhaar card or an Aadhaar number. Your district code will be your username and password. You must change your password.
SAS Gujarat Online Pagar Bill and Masik Patrak
To access Pagar Bill and Masik Patrak online, you need to follow these steps:
- Step 1 – Visit SAS Gujarat portal.
- Step 2 – Choose your school district and wait for the next page to appear.
- Step – 3 – Enter your username and password here.
- Step 4 – You need to select your choice of school in the “Login as” option.
- Step – 5 – Finally, click on Login option.
You can find Pagar Bill and Masik Patrak online options by logging into your profile. Click this option for more details.
SAS Gujarat COS Login
School Services is a complete form of COS and SAS Gujarat COS is another way to access the portal. Follow these steps for SAS Gujarat COS access option.
- Step 1- Visit the website by clicking on the link www.sasgujarat.in.
- Step 2 – When the page appears, you need to click on the COS option for the new page to appear.
- Step – 3 – On this new page, you will be asked for a username and password.
- Step – 4 – Next place the captcha command on the screen itself.
- Step – 5 – Now select from the drop-down list that appears when you click on the Connect as option.
- Step – 6 – Now finally click on Select Login.
SAS Gujarat SSA Login
SSA stands for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan and SAS Gujarat SSA login is for SSA members only. The Abyan Community is a federal initiative to provide adequate education to elementary schools. Below are the steps to login to SAS Gujarat SSA.
- Step – 1 – Visit SAS Gujarat website.
- Step – 2 – On the screen that appears now, click on the SSA option.
- Step – 3 – A new page will appear where you need to provide your username and password.
- Step 4 – Now you need to put the captcha code to the left of the field itself.
- Step – 5 – Now click on the Connect As option and select the option from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Step – 6 – Finally, click on the Login option.
SAS Gujarat First Time Login and Password
The first time you log in to the portal, you will need to change or keep your password. Follow these steps to get your password so you can easily access it next time. These steps are for SAS Gujarat DPE. Similar steps can be followed for the other two options.
- STEP – 1 – Visit the website https://www.sasgujarat.in.
- Step – 2 – Now click on the DPE option which will take you to the home page.
- Step 3 – Here, at the end of the login page, there is the option to recover the password, the blue symbol to be clicked on.
- Step 4 – A new page will appear where you need to provide your mobile number first.
- Step 5 – Next you need to choose your date of birth.
- Step 6 – Next you need to select a meeting date from the calendar.
- Step 7 – Now you need to enter your aadhaar card number.
- Step 8 – Now click on Submit option and you will see your username and password on the next page that appears.
SAS Gujarat Helpline
For other services, you can click on the yellow SAS service option at the top of the password recovery option in the login portal. To login to SAS Gujarat phone service, you need to provide the required information such as name, mobile number, school name, anything that needs to be fixed, select Taluka, enter the captcha code and click on TP submit.
Frequently Asked Questions – SAS Gujarat
Q1. What is your username and password for the SAS Gujarat Portal?
A: Your user ID and password usually match your district code. However, in order to obtain a unique user ID and password for future use, the password must be reset. To complete the password recovery process and get a new username and password, all you need is your mobile phone number, date of birth, date of registration, and your aadhaar number.
Q2. Can I use SAS Gujarat to access my phone?
Answer: There are currently no application entries for SAS Gujarat. However, the website is mobile responsive and can be easily accessed even from a smartphone website, which allows you to access and access various portal content.