The SARTHI-parivahan Sewa portal was launched by the Ministry of Government and Highway of Uttar Pradesh (Morth), where citizens can easily apply for a driver’s license online. According to government law, a citizen must obtain an education license before a driving license can be issued and a person must apply for a driving license before the student license expires. Today, Sarathi 4 Parivahan Sewa is launching an online digital driving license application platform under the leadership of Parivahan Vibhaga. Using the mparivahan application, the applicant can check the status of his driving license.
The Parivahan Sewa website (parivahan.gov.in) was established to automate all car registration and driving license activities in transportation departments across the country to manage issues such as interstate vehicle traffic and state and national registry creation. . vehicles / information DL. The main goals of Parivahan Sewa are to provide:
- Better civil service
- Prompt and timely implementation of government policies
- Direct access to vehicle / DL information through other ministries
There is no scheme to obtain a study license: for the people of Delhi, the good news is that you no longer have to go to the MLO office to obtain a study license. The Kejriwal government in Delhi will launch an anonymous scheme where you can now obtain a license from a student sitting at home.
SCOSTA Committee: VAHAN & Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
For all states in India, the National Information Center has deployed NIC software called VAHAN FOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION and SARATHI FOR ONLINE FOR LICENSE in the provisions of the Central Motor Vehicle Act 1988 and state regulations for motor vehicles.
Documents required to apply for a student driver’s license @ Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
- map of Aadhar
- Mr. Map
- Confirmation of stay with copies
- Passport large photo
- Form 2
- Medical certificate on form 1A
Indian Licensing Services Sarthi Pariwahan Sewa
- Indian citizens can apply for various permits on the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa website.
- Apply for a Sarthi Parivahan study license
- Application for a driver’s license from Sarthi Pariwahan Sewa
- Place conductor’s license at Sarthi Pariwahan Sewa
- Publish your driver’s license for 2022 on the Sarathi website
- Check Sarthi Parivahan online status
Documents required to apply for a driving license
The documents required to apply for a driving license on the sarthi parivahan sewa website are as follows:
- Form 4
- Student license with copies
- Passport large photo
- Driving license issued by the school
- Free and paid license fees
- Vahan & Sarathi driver’s license application fee
The fee for applying for a driver’s license on the sarthi parivahan sewa website is as follows:
How have Vahan & Sarathi changed cloud registration services for car and driver’s licenses?
The main purpose of the transport office is to issue a driver’s license and register a car. Sarathi and Vahan is an automation application system developed by the Regional Transportation Authority (RTO). When road transport became a Mission Mode Project (MMP), the Parivahan Sewa project gained great enthusiasm. Vahan and Sarathi are part of the MMP project. Vahan & Sarathi (US 4.0) is the latest version of the Parivahan Sewa Portal and a cloud application developed by the National Information Center (NIC). The citizen can use all services of the Parivahan Sewa Portal. Various services are available on the sewa online portal, such as a new driving license, payment of fees and taxes via the sarthi parivahan website, online application for a driving license, etc. Vahan & Sarathi is a great application for RTO automation.
Sarthi Parivahan Rental Services-mparivahan
There are many services under Sarathi parivahan sewa. Some of the services of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa are as follows:
Apply for a new student driver’s license online
- New driver’s license
- Issuance of student ID cards for a used class of cars. Parivahan Vibhag educational licensing services.
- Driving license services (change, duplication, etc.).
- conductor’s license,
- Check the status of your driver’s license application
- Related applications.
- Find the application number.
- Cancel the application. Camp registration, etc.
How to apply for a new driver’s license online for new teachers @ Sarthi Parivahan Sewa?
To apply for a student driver’s license online on the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa website, the applicant must follow the steps below:
First phase: “Write the application form”
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa / sarathi.
- Step 2: Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION”.
- Step 3: Select “NEW LICENSE LICENSE”. Read the instructions carefully and click “Continue”.
- Step 4: Select “THE APPLICANT HAS A DRIVING LICENSE / LICENSE HOLDER” and click the “SEND” button.
- Step 5: Fill in the application form on the sarthi parivahan sewa portal. You can apply for more than one type of driver’s license at the same time.
- Step 6: Click the Submit button and get the request number
- Phase two: “Upload documents”
- Step 7: Upload the documents to be submitted in the online study license application:
- Step 8: Upload a photo and signature using your login information, ie application number and password.
- Step 9: The applicant must book a test lock using the application number and date of birth and obtain a verification code. Enter the verification code in the appropriate area and click the Submit button to reserve a driver’s test lock.
- Step 10: Select the E-payment tab and select “Payment request for payment”
- Step 11: Enter the application number and date of birth.
- Step 12: Click ‘Calculate payment option’ and select your bank and form of payment. Fill in the payment details.
- Step 13: Click “Pay Now”
How to apply for a driver’s license online in sarthi parivahan sewa?
Applicants can apply for a driving license from the official Sarathi Parivahan Sewa website. Follow a few steps to find a solution to the question “How to apply for a driver’s license online on the sarthi parivahan website?”
First, the applicant must apply for a driving license one month after the expiry of the learning license. You can use offline or online mode to submit your driver’s license application form.
- Apply for an online driver’s license on the sarthi parivahan sewa website:
- To apply for a driving license online at sarthi parivahan sewa, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa and click on the link “Choose your country”.
- Then click on Apply for a driver’s license, Fill in the application form.
- Upload documents, photos and signatures.
- Pay the application fee for the online application.
How to apply for a driver’s license offline in sarthi parivahan sewa?
To apply for an offline driver’s license at sarthi parivahan sewa, follow these steps:
- Visit the RTO office and fill in the application form in the section “Application for an offline driving license”
- Pay the license application fee along with the required documents to the RTO office
- The candidate will then receive the date of the driving test by entering your postal address.
How can you issue a driving license for an expired driving license?
To apply for an expired license online at sarthi parivahan sewa, follow these steps:
- • Visit the official website of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
- • Open the application form
- • Enter the license number of the expired vehicle and date of birth
- • Then submit the license application form for the expired vehicle license.
Applicants should complete the form to learn about educational licensing services by following these steps:
Enter the student license number
- • Enter your date of birth and click “Continue”
- • You will now be able to continue teaching online licensing services.
The applicant can apply for a new conductor’s license through the Sarthi Parivahan website
To obtain a new conductor license, the applicant follows the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa for “Issuance of a conductor’s license”
- Upload documents, photos and signatures
- Pay the online application fee to issue a new conductor’s license.
How can you check the status of your driver’s license application on the sarthi parivahan sewa website?
To check the status of your driving license application on the sarthi parivahan sewa website, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Sarthi Parivahan sewa Transport Service and check the status of your driver’s license application online
- Select a country -> “Log in online” -> “Use driving license status”
- Enter the application number and date of birth
- Now click on the “Submit” button and check the status of the application form.
- MParivahan mobile application
The applicant can check the status of his driving license using the mParivahan mobile application.
Visit the Android Store for Mobile Games. In the search bar -> mparivahan application
Download and install the mparivahan app.
RC and DL options can be found in mparivahan, Select DL to display your driver’s license.
Enter your driver’s license number and get all the information.
How can you cancel a driving license application on the Sarthi Parivahan sewa Portal?
Follow the steps given to cancel your driving license application on the Sarthi Parivahan sewa Portal
- • Visit the official Sarathi Parivahan website for “Cancellation of the driving license application form”
- • Choose your country
- Driver’s license -> Apply online -> Cancel application
- • Enter the application number and date of birth
- • Click the Submit button
- • To submit a one-time password to your verified mobile number, enter a one-time password to cancel the application form
A pop-up message displays the final confirmation of the cancellation of the driver’s license application. How to change the name of a driving license sarthi parivahan sewa Portal?
To change the name of your driver’s license on the portal sarthi parivahan sewa
• Visit the official Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal website for “Rename Driver’s License”
• Status selection
Use online -> Driving License Services
Driver’s license services -> Name change application, ie. DL name change
• Enter the application number and date of birth
• Edit the application form and highlight the declaration form
• Click “Continue” to upload the documents after verifying the name and click the Submit button.
How can you change your mobile driver’s license number online?
To change your driver’s license number, follow these steps:
• Visit the official website of Sarthi Parivahan sewa on the page “Changing Indian Mobile License Number”
• Select a country and select Use Online
• Apply updates Online-> Mobile number
• Enter the application number and date of birth and update your mobile phone number
• Confirm the new mobile phone number, OTP will send you a new mobile phone number. Verify it
• This is the complete process of updating the mobile phone number on the Saarathi Pariwahan Seva driving license portal.
Payment status resolved Please wait for Sarthi Parivahan sewa
- • Visit the official website of sarthi parivahan sewa on the page “Checking the status of online driving license payments in India”
- • Choose your country
- • Click “Check payment status”
- • Enter the application number and date of birth
- • Enter the captcha verification code
- • Application status displayed on the screen, click the verification button.
How can you renew your Sarthi Parivahan Sewa driver’s license?
Renewal of a driving license is required 30 days before the expiry of the driving license
The following documents are required to renew your driving license on the sarthi parivahan sewa website
- • Form 9
- • Copy of driver’s license
- • If the driver’s age is more than 40 years, Form 1 A with a medical certificate
- • 2 passport photos
- • Documents proving the address
- • Evidence of old age
- • Application fee – Rs. 200
- Follow the instructions to renew your driver’s license online
- • Visit the official website of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Transport Office
- • Click on “Driver’s license” -> “Change license”
- • Pay the application fee of Rs 200 / –
- • Upload your driver’s license renewal documents
- • This is the “Renewing a driving license online in India” method
Apply for a dual driver’s license on the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa government portal
Documents required to apply for a dual driver’s license with the portal sarthi parivahan sewa
- • Application
- • Affidavit, FIR and copy of complaint
- • Form number 1
- • Challan check-in report
- • Proof of stay
- • double license fee – 400 Rs
- • Certificate of competency
How to apply for a double driver’s license on the Sarthi Parivahan portal?
- • Visit the official website of sarthi parivahan sewa and “Apply for a dual driving license online in India”
- • Fill in the driver application form
- • Upload the documents and the applicant will receive a pre-test application number
- • Make a payment of Rs. 400 / – to select the date and time of the driver’s test online.
Sarthi parivahan sewa DL en LL related online services
All Parivahan Sarathi services can be found on the official portal. Click here to view all online services related to DL & LL. It is a platform of the Parivahan web portal, which provides various services such as:
• Sending a teacher license application
• Applying for a new driving license and the status of the application
• Issuance of a duplicate license for the student
• Duplicate driver’s license
• Renewal of driver’s license
• Addition of another type of motor vehicle to the existing driving license
• Hill Endorsement DL
• Approval of hazardous materials DL
• DL name change
• Edit DL photos
• Problem with DL extract
• CC / NOC problems
• Student license test
Fees / Fees
• Application fee
• Additional fees
• Retest fee
• Check payment status
• Print a receipt
• Add vehicle classes
• The service was withdrawn by the applicant
• Edit application (LL only)
• LL Edit entry
• Student license test
• Student license test
• Print a license for teachers
• Mock Test for LL
Vahan, the national services’ electronic services portal, is designed to store all vehicle information for easy access by authorities and citizens. Vahan 4 calculates all data under the supervision of road transport authorities. It is estimated that more than 21 million cars are registered in Vahan 4.0. Vahan Sarathi has access to all information related to cars, such as registration number, chassis / engine number, body / fuel type, color, manufacturer, model, etc. Portal Vahan also spoke with the RTO, police and motor insurers.
Target for the Vahan 4.0 portal
Data related to car registration is automated through an application called “Vahan” and data related to the license is automated through an application called “Sarathi”. Through the vahan.parivahan.gov.in portal, car owners can check the details of their car. The Vahan RTO portal benefits everyone and offers a variety of services, including moving the car, eliminating wages, reducing paperwork and creating a transparent environment for the use of digital technologies.
Benefits of the Vahan service
• Reduce paperwork with the sarathi parivahan online portal. • No need to visit the RTO office more than once.
Eliminate sales with the sarthi parivahan sewa portal
• Transparent and easy working environment.
• Assists with RTO-related transactions.
• Online payment transactions
• Use digital online techniques within Digital India.
VAHAN vehicle registration activities
• Obtain a car registration certificate online. Transfer of ownership red.
• Change of vehicle registration address
• Issuance of permits
• License renewal
• Health certificate
• Not required for “certificate without objection”
• centralized data
• Car owners check their data online.
• State vehicle registration online
• Eliminate fraud cases
e-service Portal Vahan Parivahan
With the help of the Vahan car portal, the owner can easily check the details of his car online. If the owner has a question or problem, he can easily inform the authorities to resolve it. The mobile number must be entered in the registration form. It is necessary to send a one-time OTP password for each service to the owner’s mobile number. An SMS will be sent to the owner’s mobile phone about traffic rules, traffic violations and other details.
Mobile number registration on the Vahan Parivahan Sewa portal
A mobile number registration is required to complete the car registration form. If the owner becomes an accident, the office will inform him via the mobile number. The car can easily monitor the status of the car online. If the registration form is sent by a speed record, an SMS will be sent to the owner’s mobile number together with the mobile number and the speed record number.
vahan sarthi.com Crime Tracking
The online police department deals with crimes such as car theft and tracking a fake mobile number with the e sarathi parivahan portal. Dispatchers can check the validity of license documents via handheld devices. Vahan activities, such as the Challan issue, can also be used to resolve the sentence. Banks also monitor the condition of the car to provide loans to purchase the car and also have access to the national and state registry to issue the amount of the loan. The carmakers also use VAHAN in the car to upload data to the e sarthi parivahan portal. This will help keep track of cars and provide information about vehicle insurance as well as car modifications. The RTO should have access to centralized data so that a “Certificate of Objection” is no longer required for car transfers.
Sarthi is changing the rental of information services
Many services related to driving license and car are available on the parivahan portal, a citizen wants a new car or license to use this portal and services available on the website. Some of the main services and their tools are as follows:
Know the details of your rcdlstatus license
To find out the status of DL, visit the official portal sarthi parivahan sewa, enter your driver’s license number, date of birth and captcha code for word verification and click on “check status”
Centralized portal of the national register VAHAN and Vahan launched by the Ministry of Roads and Transport in order to take advantage of the equipment to register a new car, find out the condition of the car, monitor the condition of the car and more. To find details of the car, go to the official portal vahan nic, enter the car number, verification code and press the search button Vahan.
About the license
A driver’s license is a mandatory document for a two- or four-wheeled vehicle like any other type of car. When riding a two or four-wheeler, wearing a DL is mandatory. About Licensing Provide many services to Indian citizens such as study license, perpetual license, renewal, duplicate license, class addition, international driver’s license, fees and license-related fees, sample bank questions LL
About vehicle registration
Every time you buy a car, it is mandatory to register the car at the RTO. The form where you buy the car, you can get a temporary registration and the temporary registration number will be valid for one month and you must obtain a permanent license within 3 months. Temporary registration, Permanent registration, MA extension, MA duplicate, Confirmation without objection, Change of address, HP approval, HP termination, Transfer, Trade license, Issuance of duplicate trade license, Diplomatic vehicles, Transfer of ownership, Registration Show these are services that are available available under vehicle registration.
About the vehicle permit
The State Transport Office issues a permit for cars, which limits the use of the car according to the action and motor vehicle.
Rules, laws and licenses for motor vehicles in sarthi parivahan sewa
The State Transport Office issues a permit for cars, which defines the use of the car within the event and rules for motor vehicles. Motor Vehicles Act 1988, Central Rules for Motor Vehicles 1989, Road Transport Act and Rules, Central Road Fund Act and Rules, No. 51 – Motor Vehicles Act (amendment), 2019
Download the mparivahan manual
On the mparivahan portal, the user can easily download the manual for online services vahan, vahan 4.0, echallan Process manual Step-by-step procedure and format of the available service.
Download Vahan Online Services Manual
• Pay taxes
• Increase the provision of mortgage loans
• End of mortgage loan
• Continuation of a mortgage loan
• Change of address
• Transfer of ownership
• Duplicate RC
• Certificate of competency
• Duplicate certificate of competency
• Registration change
• RC specifications
• No objection certificate
• Vehicle conversion
• New red assignment
• Replace the car
• Cancel RC
• Surrender of RC
• RC release
• Payment Payment of the balance
• Online licensing services
• Teaching system
Vahan 4 manual download
• Registration of dealer points
• National licenses
• I like it
• CNG manufacturer
• Homologation Sld
EChallan manual download
• Download the eChallan brochure
• Download the eChallan manual
Forms to download
at this link the user can know the form for driving license, the form for motor vehicle dealers,
License form, car registration form and enjoy the benefits of all forms of government services parivahan 4.0 vahan.
Frequently asked questions Link to the official website of sarthi parivahan sewa
The user of this link can find answers to all questions related to Parivahan portal services, such as Vahan vehicle registration (RC), student licenses, new driver’s license services, fees, meeting on driving license slots. This FAQ tab will help you solve all your questions you will encounter when applying for the vahan, registration and other services.
Features Parivahan Sewa Online
What is the solution for collecting the car tax at the checkpoint? The Checkpost portal is an online portal where various checkpoint services are available, such as paying taxes and paying online car taxes by the ministry. Car owners can access the services from anywhere and deposit their taxes through online banking. After registering the automatic data, the amount of tax due will be displayed on the screen, the user’s web portal will link to the selected bank or cash portal, and after the transaction, an e-mail will be created for future reference.
RTO state code and official RTO website
Official site RTO, VAHAN & SARATHI
I hope you have all the details about Sarthi Parivahan Sewa PORVAAL, सेवा, सेवा, सेवा, ् parathi license Online, how to apply for a driver’s license online in India, fee for applying for a driver’s license, fee for applying for a driver’s license Parivahan Sewa and all the information . If you have any questions or concerns, write to us in the section below. Our team will solve it as soon as possible.
Is RTO registration required?
Yes, under the Motor Vehicle Act 1988, car registration is mandatory.
What is the validity period of the RTO registration certificate?
Valid for 15 years.
What is RTO?
The full form of the RTO is the Regional Transportation Bureau, a government organization that manages and controls car and driver databases.
How do you apply for an instructor’s driver’s license online?
The applicant may tick all the above steps to complete the opposition form or the online driving license application.
How can an expired driving license be renewed?
Read the full article to find out all the questions about your driver’s license, such as how to apply for a driver’s license, how to renew a forfeited driver’s license, the period of validity of a student’s driver’s license, etc.
What should I do if I lose my driver’s license?
If you have lost your driver’s license, you can immediately report it to the police, where your driver’s license was lost. File a complaint and obtain a copy of the FIR.
Why apply for a driver’s license online?
There are several benefits of an online driver’s license available on the sarthi parivahan sewa web portal:
* No need to visit the RTO office more than once.
* Save a lot of time and money.
* You can monitor your driver’s license status online.
* Create a transparent service environment so that you can use the service.
* All services available in one window.
What is the test method for driving tests?
Go to the RTO office and fill out the application form with the person concerned, then go to the person who will pass the driving test. Candidates are advised to bring their own car while driving. Follow the teacher’s instructions and complete the tasks. After successfully deleting the disk test, your request will be forwarded for further processing.