Samrakshane is a transparent, farmer-friendly organization that protects crops, registers claims, counts money and pays farmers. Samrakshane is an online website that provides online administration solutions for crop insurance in both PMFBY and MWBCIS. The software successfully secures 16 million records, reporting a significant improvement in the Rabi harvest from 35% to 94%.
Samrakhane crop insurance
According to the World Bank, around 60% of Indian land is used for agriculture and India ranks second for land availability. Most of these agricultural areas (60% of total agricultural land) use rainwater, and India is the first of the agricultural countries to use rainwater. The desperation of the monsoon makes the stability of agriculture difficult. In order to ensure the security of farm income, the Indian government has worked with several state governments to develop crop insurance policies that address farmers’ concerns and provide compensation for crop loss / damage.
Yojana in Samrakhane
Farmers can guarantee their crops through two strategies: the Prime Minister’s Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) and Climate-Based Modified Crop Insurance (MWBCIS). SAMRAK-SHANE (which stands for protection) is an end-to-end energy management system designed, developed and implemented by the National Computer Center of Karnataka Prefecture on behalf of the Ministry of Agriculture and of Horticulture in order to regulate the respectful crops of PMFBY. and MWBCIS. Smarakshane Insurance Portal
The Karnataka government’s Samrakshane program is transparent and farmer-friendly for registration, claim registration, accounting, and payment of crop insurance-based payments. To facilitate and speed up application distribution within 8-12 weeks of harvest, make a deposit directly to the Aadhaar Farmer link account. You can have transparent experiments with all stakeholders by posting videos and photos of your experiment.
By applying for crop insurance on someone else’s land, purchasing multiple crop insurance on your own farm, or purchasing crops you have not yet acquired, you can help to protect people from the abuse of your work. It digitally captures the conditions required for payment calculations under the Weather-Based Reconstructed Crop Insurance Program (RWBCIS) and uses the weather data available in the electric mode from the Center for Natural Disaster Management of the State of Karnataka (KSNDMC) in the payment calculation.
- Portal of the official site of Samrakhsane
- Click here to visit the official Samrakshane website.
- Services provided by the Samarkshane portal
- Farmers can purchase crop insurance using the support website provided by the application platform.
- The system is compatible with most browser versions.
Farmers receive regular SMS information about crop insurance. Farmers can get crop insurance coverage by visiting branch 5000 CSC, bank branch 9000 or 746 Raitha Samparka Kendra (Farmer Promotion Center). Farmers can also call the call center to submit WBS requests for various farming requests.
The purpose of the Samrakshane system
It provides a transparent farmer-to-farmer process to register crop insurance schemes, apply for, count and pay farmers (PMFBY and MWBCIS).
Streamline and speed up direct payments and deposits to farmers in Aadhaar by connecting funds within 2-3 months of harvest. Encourage trust building with all stakeholders and post videos and photos of the experience. The reason is to prevent unscrupulous people from harassing work by applying for someone else’s property, registering multiple times on their own land, or registering crops. WBCIS scans the terms used in the calculations and stores them in relational data, using electronic weather data obtained from the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Management Center (KSNDMC) to generate payment revenue. Agricultural advantages
A farmer can easily purchase crop insurance from 5,000 CSCs and 9,000 banks under both programs. Farmers can now get their full bill as early as three months and well in advance of planting for the same season next year. Resolution time is reduced from 6 to 10 months. In the meantime, eligible farmers will receive updates on crop insurance registrations and solutions.
Main features of Samrakshane
- The Agriculture / Horticultural Department assists in establishing the Crop Insurance Gazette warning.
- Banks, insurance partners and Raitha Samparka Kendras (RSK) can purchase crop insurance through PMFBY and MWBCIS.
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Pest Management may issue crop protection warnings and negative warnings in the medium term.
- Farmers can apply for local risks and post-harvest risks without having to call the help desk or go to the bank.
- Automatically creates and provides experimental farms using a random method to select targets for crop experimentation.
- Crop Cutting Experiment (CCE) uses an Android based mobile application. Geographic coordinates, photos and videos can be captured. Piece counting is fully automated using the real benefits of CCE after using the conflict zone.
- Insurance companies can learn more about recording, viewing and approving insurance information and accessing a wide range of information. Insurance companies have access to a website where they can update their payment information to Samrakshane.
- At MWBCIS, records were collected digitally and payments were made using meteorological data provided by the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Management Center (KSNMDC).
- Farmers are notified by SMS of every important step.
What can I do on the Samrakshan website portal?
Grama Panchayats can use digital / Aadhaar payments to help register crops with PMFBY and MWBCIS. Automate alert generation based on crops created by different insurance companies using data from the previous season. Integration of digitized local maps and mobile applications for CCE sites and registration certifications to eliminate regional inconsistencies. Refers to state farms differentiated by managing local risks by time of registration, time of sowing, day of sowing, last day of distress, post harvest, crop application tolerance, data regional structure and cultures. Culture10,000,000 students enrolled in Khariff in 2016 (5% increase in enrollment period for the first time)16,000 registered in Rabi (increase from 35% to 94%)
The payment process has been shortened to around 10 months. Bidar regional payment was completed on February 14, 2017. Connected to Aadhaar to facilitate direct remittancesGround deduplication was achieved by exchanging electronic data with BHOOMI (RoR database). Crop trials using 14,000 cell phones were carried out and warnings were given to local authorities when there was too much profit.
The app consists of 9000 banks (2 users each), 1000 RSK (Raitha Samkaraka Kendras), insurance company, district manager, regional manager, agricultural director, health director, finance manager, development manager, insurance company linked to Samrakshane, such as general manager (agriculture), secretary (agriculture)See information below for World Wise insurance companies associated with Samrakshane.to showten
- Local insurance company
- Bagalkot Bazai Allianz CPG PMFBY
- Bagalkot SBI General Insurance WBCIS
- Ballari Future Generali Indian Insurance Company PMFBY
- Ballari HDFC ERGO Assurance WBCIS
- Bellagaby Sompo Universal CPG PMFBY
- Bellagaby SBI General Insurance WBCIS
- Bangalore Rural Bazai Allianz GIC PMFBY
- India Bengaluru WBCIS Rural Agricultural Insurance Company
- Bengaluru City Future Generali Indian Insurance Company PMFBY
- India Bengaluru WBCIS Urban Agricultural Insurance Company
- Showing 1 to 10 of 59 items PreviousNext
- The platform used by Samrakshane
- The front-end documentation is developed using scripts based on ASP.net and C # exploiting Framework 4.0.
- The final data recovery is Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2. Local language interface based on Unicode. API level 24 for Android SDK