PFMS or Public Financial Management System is a web application developed in 2009 to track Indian government deposits for the benefit of Indian citizens. The concept of PFMS was brought together by the Government of India, the Ministry of Finance, the Shipping Department and the Auditor General.
The main role of the PFMS platform is to provide a clear view of revenue, with payments being made as part of public financial management. The platform interface works in all friendly states and regions of India. It allows for the exchange of information on payments, budgets and other fundraising matters.
The PFMS has also become the cornerstone of the Indian payment system. It integrates well with large domestic businesses, so payments can only be sent after your account has been properly verified. In addition to this, the platform has become a platform for many Indian government entities. As a result, many beneficiary management applications have been integrated into this platform, offering unparalleled compensation to each beneficiary.
Portal PFMS has many advantages in providing services to users. Users can enjoy the following benefits by using the interface of the PFMS portal.
- Better transparency and accountability
- Better financial management
- Promotes good governance
When you open a PFMS portal, you will see many ways to start and operate. Some important things that you can check in the PFMS interface are:
- daily occupations
- The market during the current financial year
- Know your payment terms
- NSP payment tracking
- Log in to the registrar
- direct money exchange
- bank details
- Planning details
- find the place
In addition to all this, there are phone and group services that can provide service to users when they need it.
Registration and access to PFMS is only allowed by government agencies such as PAO, DDO, PD, AAO and DH. If you live on one of these sites, you can register on the platform by following these steps:
- STEP – 1 – Visit the official PFMS portal at www.pfms.nic.in.
- Step 2 – Click on Enter on the right side and you will be taken to a screen where you can register on the portal.
- Step 3 – Here you need to click on Register New User from the options available on the left.
- Step – 4 – A PDF file of the application will be downloaded to your system.
- Step 5 – Fill out this form and write it down.
- Step 6 – You will need to provide your ID card along with a letter from the candidate to the office.
- STEP – 7 – Now provide the certified identity card along with other information if needed on the form and finally send it to the PFMS auditor.
PFMS registration instructions
Here are some important tips and tricks to keep in mind when writing a PFMS application.
- The form must be completed in large print only and all fields must be completed.
- Only government permission is required to complete this registration form.
- Registration is only complete for the gov.in and nic.in mail domains.
- Applicants must provide a valid phone number and email address to receive the OTP and other documents required for access.
- Once all content has been properly verified, a link in the PFMS will be emailed to the requester, who should verify their profile as soon as possible.
- Account activation after 24 hours is only possible after verification of your profile.
- Since PFMS is limited to VPNs, applicants must obtain a NIC-VPN certificate. Registered agents should refrain from using their PFMS ID during breaks or transfers.
Alternative PFMS registration
In addition to new user registrations, other options like organizations, financial users, etc. can also be registered on the platform.
In the past, the option for schools to self-register was allowed, but now that option has been closed. Schools can only register on the platform through a physical financial plan.
There are other ways to register, such as:
- MIS Inform users
- DDO State
- Managing DBT clients
- financial users
Here are the steps you need to follow to register users as mentioned above.
- Step – 1 – Access the PFMS portal by clicking on the pfms.nic.in link.
- Step – 2 – Click Login to enter the login and registration page.
- Step 3 – On the left side of the page, select the user you want to register.
- Step 4 – Depending on the user to register, the form will appear on the next page.
- Step 5 – Complete and submit the form correctly.
After confirming the details, the user ID, password and other details will be sent to the email ID in the PFMS where the user can access the desired profile.
As mentioned in the instructions, when you submit your application, PFMS will email you a link to confirm your profile. After 24 hours you will receive another email with your ID. Here are the steps to follow to log into your PFMS account after receiving your username:
- Step 1 – Visit the portal (https://pfms.nic.in/).
- Step 2 – Click Enter to go to the home page and you will be taken to a login page.
- Step 3 – Choose your fiscal year and submit your credentials.
- Step – 4 – Click Login to access your profile.
After logging into your profile, you can access more options according to your needs.
PFMS knows your payment
To verify your payment, follow these steps:
- Step – 1 – Visit the portal.
- Step – 2 – Click on Confirm Payment Information, which should appear on the page itself.
- Step – 3 – A page will appear where you will need to provide information such as your bank name and your bank account number.
- Step – 4 – Next, verify your bank account number.
- Step – 5 – Enter the captcha number.
- Step 6 – Click Send OTP.
- Step – 7 – Send and send an OTP which should arrive at your phone number.
Payment problems will arise soon.
PFMS NSP payment
Students can apply for a free NSP scholarship by following these steps:
- Step – 1 – Visit the portal and click on Track NSP Payments.
- Step – 2 – On the page that appears, provide details like bank name, bank account number, and NSP application ID.
- Step – 3 – Now enter a captcha code and click search.
The various scholarships available on NSP will immediately appear on your screen.
PFMS Salary Slip
You must be logged in to your PFMS profile to view your invoices. Here are the steps to follow to receive your payment:
- Step – 1 – Visit the official PFMS portal and click on Login.
- Step 2 – Log into your profile by following the login mentioned above in this article.
- Step – 3 – After logging into your profile, select Employee Profile.
- Step – 4 – Click Go to EIS.
- Step 5 – On this new page, click on payment.
- Step 6 – Click on View Payments from the drop-down menu.
- Step – 7 – Next, select and submit the year and month of the ad.
- Step 8 – The PFMS payment stub will be downloaded to your device and you need to click Open to view it.
You can save on downloading invoices if you want to keep track of your invoices.
There are a number of financial aid programs available to students under the PFMS if some applicants qualify. Here are the eligibility criteria that an applicant must meet to be eligible for financial assistance under the PFMS. This plan is only available to Indian citizens. Applicants must be between 28 and 25 years old. Students must pass the 10th year. Applicant’s household income must be less than 1 million won. 6 locks per year. Applicants must submit the information required below to receive the grant.
- Adhar card
- certificate of studies
- large passport
- Current tuition fees are accepted
Apply for PFMS scholarships
If you are eligible and eligible for scholarships under the PFMS, here are the steps to apply.
- STEP – 1 – Click directly on the link to the Scholarship Scheme page on the PFMS at https://pfms.nic.in/scholarship/schemelist.aspx.
- Step – 2 – Now choose the most suitable scholarship for you and review the content.
- Step 3 – You must now register as a PFMS student by clicking on this direct link: https://pfms.nic.in/ScholarshipManagement/StudentRegistration.aspx.
- Step – 4 – Select the donation plan and provide the required content.
PFMS will then publish on its official website a list of eligible applicants for this funding program and students reporting income.
List of PFMS banks
There are several banks in the PFMS network to provide legitimate payment services for a variety of processes. So how do you determine if a particular bank is participating in a PFMS system? To do so, follow these steps:
- Step – 1 – Visit the official PFMS portal.
- Step 2 – Click on the Bank / Post Office option on the left tab of the home page.
- Step – 3 – Click on Bank branch from the drop-down menu.
- Step – 4 – Provide all your bank account details and click Search.
List Of Banks
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- The central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
Soon the system will display if the bank in question is in the list of PFMS banks.
In general, the PFMS User Guide and the FAQ section provide answers to all the questions asked by candidates. However, applicants can also contact the PFMS support team if they have any issues requiring personal care.
You can contact the PFMS representative toll free at 1800 118 111 with any questions or concerns about anything. You can contact us on 011 23343860. You can also email us your questions and requests through the help desk. [email protected]