The MPTAAS (Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System) support point is provided by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Applicants interested in an MPTAAS scholarship can apply. Registration is available on the official MPTAAS website.
This article will give you all the details, qualifications, dates, the application process and the application process. Applicants can read the following details about the MPTAAS 2021-22 Scholarship.
MPTAAS Scholarship @ tribal.mp.gov.in
The MPTAAS Scholarship is awarded to students of government schools in Madhya Pradesh. Students also belong to SC (Scheduled Caste) and ST (Scheduled Tribe). During this scholarship, the government will provide financial assistance to students.
Last update: The MP TAAS scholarship application will start from January 2022. The deadline for submitting the MP TAAS scholarship is November 14, 2022. high shifts 2020-21
Purpose of the MPTAAS scholarship
The MP TAAS scholarship is awarded by the state government of Madhya Pradesh. The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance to low-income students. Empty lockers of a planned tribal family may apply for a scheme to obtain a scholarship amount. The scholarship can be used to study higher education. The MP government has officially launched a new portal. This means that anyone can apply for an MPTAAS scholarship through the official portal.
MPTAAS 2021-22 Scholarship
- The name of the MPTAAS Support Point
- Full form scholarship system of tribal affairs automation Madhya Pradesh
- Announced by the Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Application date July, 2021-22
- Online application mode
- ST & SC beneficiaries are government students
- Take advantage of financial support for students
MPTAAS Important Links
- Link details
- MP HIGH Scholarship Registration inside
- Use the MPTAAS application here
- Scholarship benefits Click here
- Check out qualifying scholarships here
- Deadlines for submitting MPTAAS 2021 scholarships
- Details of MPTAAS scholarship dates
- Application start date July 2021-22
- Application deadline November 17, 2021-22
- Student time at school
- The deadline for scholarships is November
Eligibility requirements for the MP HIGH scholarship
To apply for an MPTAAS scholarship, students must meet the following conditions.
- The applicant must be a student of public administration.
- The applicant must study at Madhya Pradesh Government School.
- Students belonging to SC&ST are eligible only. Family income should not be higher than Rs. 6 million per year.
- Older students working in government are not eligible for this scholarship.
MPTAAS – Amount and benefits
- Group education / students of hostels (INR) Full-time scholarship holders (INR)
- Group 1 Engineering, degree, each PhD, medical course 1500 550
- Group medical course 2,820,530
- Group 2 Postgraduate, ie Nursing, B.Pharm, M.Pharm 570 300
- Group 2 From class 1 to 12. 380 230
Documents required for the scholarship application
Students applying for a scholarship must upload the following application documents.
- Applicant Aadhaar
- Applicant ‘s office certificate
- Acknowledgment of receipt
- Certificate of admission to an educational institute
- A copy of the bank passbook
- Voter card
- Copy of payment receipt
- Photocopy of the applicant
- Mobile phone number
MPTAAS 2022 Scholarship Application Process
Red students can apply for the MPTASS 2020-21 scholarship through the official portal. The following process explains the MP HEIGHT application process. First, visit the official MPTAAS portal: – http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Index.aspx
The State Exchange Portal 2.0 opens on your screen.
On the home page, go to the Student Corner and select the Register option [For the academic year: 2020-2021] from the list
- The registration page opens on the next screen.
- high shifts 2021
- Then enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number of the applicant.
- Enter the adder number again. Then click Continue: Review and Verification.
- above 2020-21
- On the next page, enter the required information in the application form.
- Browse the application and upload the required documents.
- Finally, click the Submit button.
- You will be assigned an application ID. Enter the application ID for further processing.
MPTAAS scholarship registration process
To register on the mptaasc portal and apply for a scholarship, follow the process.
- First, visit the official MPTAASC portal (Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs & Scheduled Caste Welfare Automation System): – https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/mptaas/
- On the next page, click the Sign In button.
- Then select the Register a new recipient profile link under the Register button.
- application for scholars on mptaas
- Then enter the required application data. Enter Aadhaar number, date of birth, gender, father’s name, address.
- Also enter your mobile phone number and email ID.
- Then enter the caste certificate number and issue date.
- Review all the details and click Save and Next.
- Next, select the cabinet and composite. Then select family income from all sources.
- Then check all the details and upload the required documents.
- Finally, click Submit. You will receive a confirmation number.
- Save the identification number to check the status of the application.
Check the status of your MPTAAS scholarship application
To check the status of the mp high application, students must follow the process.
- First go to the MP Scholarship portal: – http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Index.aspx
- On the home page, you will find the option to monitor the status of the application.
- Select the Track all your scholarship / activity applications link from the list.
- Then enter the application ID and captcha code.
- Click View Details to view the status of your scholarship application. Finally, you will see the status of your scholarship application.
Enrolled in MP Scholarship Students
Registered MP tribal and scholarship students can register on the portal as follows.
- First, visit the official MP Tribal portal: – https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/mptaas
- From the home page, select MPTAASC.
- The student registration page is displayed.
- student registered at mptaas
- Then enter the student user ID and password. Then enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click the Sign In button.
- You have successfully logged in to your account.
If you have problems or scholarship details, you can call the following helpline number.
- MP HIGH Free: 1800-2333-951
- Email: [email protected]
What is MPTAAS?
MPTAAS is a scholarship initiated by the government of Madhya Pradesh. The scholarship is intended to provide financial assistance to students.
Are young government employees eligible for an MPTAAS scholarship?
No, parents of children working in the government sector are not eligible for an MPTAAS scholarship.
How do I apply for an MPTAAS Scholarship?
- Students can log on to the official MPTAAS portal.
- Visit the official Tribal website.
- Click on the MPTAAS-associated entry. Select New Recipient Registration.
- Provide details to the applicant.
- Click the Submit button.
How do I check the status of MPTAAS?
To check the status of the application, go to the official portal. Then click on the application status option. Enter the application ID and click Submit.
How much does an MPTAAS scholarship cost?
The scholarship depends on the student group. If the student belongs to the 1st group, the student will receive Rs. 1500. What is the official portal where you can apply for an MPTAAS scholarship?
https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/mptaas/ is the official MPTAAS Scholarship Application Portal.