Khajane 2-As technology slowly creeps into government systems, things become easier and simpler. Based on this specific assumption, the Karnataka government has also launched an online portal called Khajane for treasury activities. Due to great success, the government later upgraded the portal and renamed it Khajane 2.
Using the Khajane 2 portal, the government connects all the various offices of the state coffers to a single server. The purpose of this portal is to free the cash register system from any variations.
Khajane 2 – Features and benefits
Khajane 2 Portal is full of features for users. Some of the key features or functions that users will find on the portal are payments, deposit, pension, return, receipts, stamps, household, accounts and management.
The portal has many benefits because it has become so popular. Here are some of the benefits found on one of the portals.
- All storage functions can be performed automatically via the portal.
- Not only are the tasks performed automatically, but the processes are also much smoother than before.
- The portal facilitates options such as creating receipts and storing details.
- It also offers the advantage of intelligent detail tracking for various purposes.
Khajane registration 2
Khajane 2 is for Karnataka government employees only. Employees who want to use the portal must register and first obtain a digital certificate. Once registration is complete, the user ID and password will remain with the employee until the retired person obtains the position.
However, this does not mean that every civil servant will have access to the portal. The portal is intended only for employees of the control department of the finance department, control officers, signing and payment officers, etc.
Users can obtain registration from the District Ministry of Finance through a Ministry of Finance official. DDO and other support should also be available for the registration process. Here are three basic steps to get started.
- Step 1 The first forms R1 and R2 must be downloaded and filled in manually. You can download these forms from the link below.
- Step 2 – The form must be completed with the required information and must be submitted to the district treasury.
- Step – 3 – The user should then obtain the biometric registration process directly from the Ministry of Finance.
- Step – 4 – The user must then complete the process of obtaining a digital signature. To do this, the user must download Form 7 and send it to the Ministry of Finance. You can download this form by clicking here.
Pre-requisites to Login to Khajane 2
To register on the portal, you must provide your details to officials of the Khajane District Ministry of Finance. Even if your registration is complete and you have been assigned a login username and password, this is your primary registration. Later, if officials like DDO or others acknowledge that you do not have to deal with specific duties; you will not use the portal credentials.
As such, Khajane 2 registration is only for users who can use the portal. If someone has login information but your officials indicate that you are not authorized to use the portal, you should not attempt to log in to the portal.
Khajane 2 Login
After registering as a Khajane user, you can log in to the portal with your username and password. Here are the steps you need to take to register on the portal.
- Step – 1 – Visit the official Khajane 2 portal by clicking on the link https://khajane2.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Step – 2 – On the home page, scroll down to find Kannada and English, where you can choose the language that suits you.
- Step – 3 – You will now see the option of two logins, one is DMS and the other is IFMS. You must right-click as needed.
- Step – 4 – A page will open in a new browser where you will need to enter your username and password. Step – 6 – Then display the captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Step – 7 – Finally, click Login.
If you have forgotten your password, follow these steps.
- Step – 1 – You must click Forgot Password on the login page.
- Step – 2 – You will be redirected to a page where you will need to enter your KGID and your mobile number.
- Step – 3 – Now click on the option that says Create OTP.
- Step – 4 – Next you need to enter the OTP that you should receive to your mobile number.
- Step 5-Click Verify or Submit and you will receive a new password for your mobile number soon.
You can now log in to your Khajane 2 portal profile with this new password.
Tasks after registration at Khajane 2
After logging in to the Khajane 2 portal, there are many options and functions that you have access to.
- You will first be taken to the Preparation section, where you will find all the important details on how you can do what is on the portal.
- Next, you need to look for circulation to get the latest cashier activity announcements.
- In addition, you have access to various features such as account setup, account submission, budget control, deposit, GST, PRI and more.
- You’ll also find the Resources option, where you’ll find frequently asked questions and other important information.
Khajane 2 – K2 Challan Generation
- Step – 1 – Visit the portal via the link https://k2.karnataka.gov.in/K2/.
- Step – 2 – Click the Services link on the home page
- Step – 3 – Now you need to click on the Create Challan link to get the form.
- Step – 4 – The form data must be filled in here.
- Step – 5 – Now the right destination must be selected for Challan.
- Step – 6 – Next you need to enter the amount and then click the Add button.
- Step – 7 – Next, you need to choose the right payment method.
- Step – 8 – Follow the steps provided, depending on your payment method.
- Step – 9 – Finally, click the submit option to generate a challan and print this screen.
- Step 1-Visit khajane2.karnataka.gov.in and click Enter.
- Step – 2 – Now select Transan Transactions.
- Step – 3 – Now click on Create Challan,
- Step – 4 – Select Remitter where the date arrives automatically.
- Step – 5 – Now enter the sender details.
- Step – 6 – After filling in all the data, click on the Add option.
- Step – 7 – If you need to edit or delete challan, you will get the option at this stage.
- Step – 8 – Now select your payment method and follow the instructions depending on the mode you select.
- Step – 9 – Click ‘Submit’ when your payment is complete.