Apply for Jharkhand Pass online at ePassJharkhand.nic.in – Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has announced that from May 16, 2021, the state will be firmly closed. However, depending on the situation in the state, it may be further increased.
Mr. Soren has currently issued strict instructions for this castle. The police administration follows strict rules and has the right to take action against those who do not follow these rules. Amid all strict regulations, the state government has also introduced the Jharkhand ePass option. But this ePass is only for individuals who need it.
How do you apply for Jharkhand ePass?
People in extreme need can apply for the Jharkhand ePass. Here’s how you can apply for and then get an ePass for your needs. Here are the steps divided into three different sections that you must follow.
How to do Registration for Jharkhand ePass
- Step – 1 – First go to https://epassjharkhand.nic.in.
- Step – 2 – Under Login, click Register to go to the registration page.
- Step – 3 – Enter your mobile number here and submit.
- Step – 4 – You will need to re-enter the same mobile phone number and then send it for confirmation.
- Step – 5 – Now you need to choose a password that should have 6 characters, uppercase, lowercase, numeric number and special character.
- Step – 6 – Finally, click Submit.
- Step 7-Re-enter the same password and confirm by clicking resend.
How to Log in and fill out your profile
- Step 1-After completing the registration, you should return to the login page, where you will need to log in with your registered mobile number and create a password.
- Step 2-When you click on login, you will be taken to your profile where you have to click on Personal Data. Step 3-Fill in all the blanks with the correct information and click Save.
- Step – 4 – Next, select each ID from the ID Details drop-down menu and enter the ID number.
How to Apply for an Jharkhand ePass
- Step – 1 – Now that your profile is complete, you need to click on Request ePass.
- Step – 2 – Here you must first select your location and then the type of ePass you are applying for.
- Step – 3 – Now you need to fill in the application with all the required information, such as the neighborhood visit, ePass category, time, car details, etc.
- Step – 4 – Review all statements and mark them if you agree.
- Step – 5 – Click I Agree now and continue.
After a few hours, you can download the ePass from this profile yourself.
How you can download Jharkhand ePass?
After you have successfully applied for the Jharkhand ePass, you can check the status and download the ePass as well.
- Step – 1 – Log in with your mobile number and password to epassjharkhand.nic.in.
- Step 2 – Click on the ePass view on the control panel.
- Step – 3 – Details of your ePass will be provided with your registration number, class of travel and status of whether your application has been approved or not.
- Step – 4 – Once the application is approved, now click on Download ePass on the left side of the screen.
- Step – 5 – An ePass PDF file will appear on the screen, which you can download and then print. Important links:
Instructions to be followed for Jharkhand e Pass
Before submitting a Jharkhand ePass application, you must ensure that you accept these statements.
- The applicant must provide all the correct information in the application form.
- Individuals who receive an ePass should not be COVID positive or should have COVID-related symptoms.
- Everyone should follow the COVID rules regarding wearing a veil and respecting social distance.
- Jharkhand citizens and individuals traveling to Jharkhand must follow the instructions and regulations set by the state government for locking.
- Anyone who does not follow the rules and is caught without an ePass during the trip must be prepared for criminal proceedings.
Required documents for Jharkhand ePass
You must have one of these documents when applying for a Jharkhand ePass.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter card
- Driving license
- PAN map
- Valid passport
Jharkhand ePass category
With regard to citizens’ requirements, the Jharkhand ePass authorities have divided the categories into different categories from which the applicant can choose.
- PDS dealer
- Employees and owners of gas stations, CNG outlets and more
- Large stores that sell food
- Restaurants and grocery stores
- Warehousing, transport and logistics
- Agricultural activity
- Mining activity
- Industrial activities
- Building materials stores
- Shops sell agricultural material
- Automatic joint repairs
- Citizens who buy permitted products
- Civil servants
- Necessary services such as water, electricity, etc.
- Other services such as media, security and courier
- For the wedding
- For the last rituals after death
- Travel by air or train
Applicants should specify the reason for obtaining the Jharkhand ePass. This way they can choose from the above categories to use and get an ePass. No one outside these categories may apply for an ePass.
Jharkhand Lockdown Guides
Jharkhand is already partially locked, and now the state government has imposed a complete lock on May 16, 2021. There are very strict instructions from the state government. Here are the instructions that network users should follow.
- Bus service has been suspended. No one could leave Jharkhand during the detention period.
- People leaving Jharkhand are required to present negative corona certificates due to an emergency. These people also need to get an ePass.
- The Health Week ending on 13 May 2021 will take place until 27 May 2021. Strict rules apply to weddings where only 11 participants are allowed.
- Mandatory and basic services such as grocery stores or others are open until 2 p.m. Citizens are not allowed to leave their homes after 3 p.m.
- Police have been ordered to check on any type of crowd in the markets or public places. Everyone who comes to Jharkand from another state must stay in quarantine for 7 days in their homes and also in a quarantine institute.
- This condition does not apply to persons moving from the state within 72 hours of their entry.
- Marriages take place only in houses or in courts with only 11 people. No events other than weddings are allowed during the deadline.
The Chief Minister of Jharkhand has made it clear that crimes such as filing an FIR can be prosecuted against anyone who does not follow the rules for wearing a proper ePass for every trip. Even if you receive an ePass with all the necessary information about it, you must also bring a valid state-approved identity card. The state government has issued such strict rules in light of the growing number of COVID cases in recent times. Citizens should therefore also comply with these regulations in order to support state government initiatives to reduce the situation.