IRCTC Login (via Login and Password) – IRCTC Login has helped many Indian citizens in various activities such as booking train tickets across the country, checking PNR events and more. Currently, IRCTC Next Generation Login has prepared several platform updates for e-ticketing and other services.
IRCTC 2022 Login
Using an IRCTC connection, members can pick up train tickets to and from other parts of the country. Passengers can also check PNR status and use other services such as train services.
However, to access the IRCTC website, a user must first register with the platform. Recently, the IRCTC website has been upgraded to the IRCTC Next Generation website, after which you will need to register for the other services you need.
Next generation IRCTC connection
To use the IRCTC Next Generation portal for tickets and other services, you need to access the portal by following these steps:
- Step 1- Visit the official website https://www.irctc.co.in/ and click enter.
- Step – 2 – Provide proof of username and password.
- Step – 3 – Take your captcha and login. Blind people can use the OTP option.
- Step 4 – Check the box below the Captcha box.
- Step 5 – On the next page, enter your username and password, give the OTP you received from your phone and login.
IRCTC Login ID Create New Account
To access your IRCTC Next Generation profile for any of the services you wish to use, you must first create a new account. This is very simple and can be done by following the steps below.
- Step 1 – First of all visit the website https://www.irctc.co.in/ and click on Register.
- Step – 2 – On the registration page, provide your username and password.
- Step – 3 – Confirm your password and choose your preferred language.
- Step 4 – Create security questions and provide answers.
- Step – 5 – After setting your username and password, start accessing your personal content by providing your Aadhar content.
- Step 6 – Next, provide other personal information such as marriage, date of birth, occupation, etc.
- Step – 7 – Next, enter your contact information such as phone number, email and address.
- Step 8 – Now take the captcha, check the time box and finally register.
IRCTC Login ID and Password
To register on the IRCTC Next Generation portal, you will now be required to provide a username to access the portal. We also provide some tips to help you set a password for your portal.
- The password must be between 8 and 15 characters.
- Passwords must be at least upper and lower case.
- You must also enter a password.
When verifying your password, be sure to keep the password that you will remember when logging into the portal.
IRCTC Agent Login
If you are operating a train ticket, there are two ways to access the IRCTC gatekeeper. The first method is similar to the IRCTC connection, as shown here.
- Step – 1 – Visit the legitimate website and click on Personal Admin.
- Step 2 – Select Connect with OTP in the box that appears.
- Step 3 – Now you can access the portal by following the steps with username and password including OTP.
The second way is to access the portal through your DC. To access the portal in this way, the website must have a valid registration certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions – IRCTC Connection
How to print an IRCTC ticket without connection?
You can get a ticket on your mobile phone by sending a PNR to 139. You can now print a receipt.
How can I cancel my IRCTC e-ticket without logging in?
If you do not wish to access your IRCTC profile, you can email [email protected] with all the required information.
How many days until I can collect a ticket from IRCTC Next Generation?
Generally, tickets can be stored 120 days in advance through the IRCTC Next Generation portal.