Portal E Sadhana TG and E Sadhana AP | E Sadhana Web Portal TG & AP | NHTS | e Sadhana ap, e Sadhana tg, e Sadhana ts, e Sadhana telangana ,, wdcw ap gov in, e Sadhana ap gov in, wdcw.ap.gov.in, ts e Sadhana, e Sadhana ap gov login, e Sadhana Nutrition and health care
As we all know, women and children are the most important and weakest part of our life. They constitute the vast majority of Indian communities and play an important role in the development and growth of the country.
Therefore, it is important that governments pay attention to their security and other important needs. For the protection and health of women and children, the state governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have launched an online website called E Sadhana.
Portal E Sadhana TG and E Sadhana AP
The E-Sadhana portal offers a wide range of services beneficial to women and children in these states. The benefits of all of these services are also available in smaller areas of the state. While the government cannot access service delivery in many places, this portal provides access to all essential services.
The official Sadhana website ap.gov.in-wdcw.ap.gov.in The official Sadhana website is wdcw.ap.gov.in from Andhra Pradesh. The official Telangana website is wdcw.tg.nic.in. Both websites offer online support such as online training, online mpr, AWW / AWH recruiting system and other services. Child welfare operates the Sadhana website.
Services Provided by E Sadhana Web Portal
- Foshan Abyan
- Web MPR
- E Name of Sadhana. employee management system
- Drafting and instructions. AWTC Online Reporting System
- Financial and expense management.
GOI web based MPR system. E Sadhana AP Services wdcw.ap.gov.in
- Foshan Abyan dashboard. ICDS CAS (Common Application Software). MIS (Management Information System)
- AWH / AWW recruitment system
- Food Finder System for Eggs and Milk
- AWC Tracker
- Rapid Notification System (RRS)
- Kisori Bikasam dashboard
- E Sadhana tg.nic.in Telangana Service
- AASR (Anganwadi Information System)
- AWTC online reporting system. m-route
- employee management system
Drafting and instructions. Product sales tracking system portal. FCR online product chain management system. GOI web based MPR system. Budgeting and budgeting. E Sadhana – Important Links
wcdsc tg nic in: E Sadhana Telangana Presentation
- Portal E Sadhana TG
- the government begins Telangana
- Telangana Province
- Women, the elderly and children benefit
- Achieve goal development
- Women’s and children’s health. Official website Click here
E Sadhana Andhra Pradesh Login – wdcw.ap.gov.in
The step-by-step entry process is as follows:
- Step 1 – You need to click on this link first to visit E Sadhana AP official website.
- Step 2 – Your website website will appear in front of you. From there, click on the “e-Sadhana” option under the top menu.
- Step 3 – Then on the next page you have to click on “Information Management (MIS)”.
- Step 4 – A new page will now open on your screen where you will enter your username, password and security PIN.
- Step 5 – Click on the “Login” button after performing the above steps.
How to access Telangana E Sadhana – wdcw.tg.nic.in
- Step 1 – First, use the link on the E Sadhana page website.
- Step 2 – On the homepage, navigate to the “Web Based MPR System GOI” option.
- Step 3-In After pressing the next key, you will be asked to enter your username and password to access the MIS portal.
- Step 4 – Enter your security PIN code and click on the Save button.
Features of E Sadhana Web MPR
The ICDS plan of the E-sadhana portal has several characteristics:
Preschool students receive non-formal education benefits. Health and nutrition education. Provide information on nutritional benefits. Health check-ups and various services recommended.
Check out E Sadhana’s MPR
Step 1 – First open the E Sadhana web portal.
Step 2-Next, select the MPR tab on the home page.
Step 3 – The system will display a new page. esadhna MPR
Step 4 – You can easily view the list of AWS projects on this page.
List of AWS Schematics of ICDS Portal Access Points
- Step 1 – To check the list of AWS schemas in ICDS Portal AP, open the official website at icds-wcd.nic.in.
- Step 2 – Then open the “Know Your AWS” option on the home page and select it.
- Step 3 – Now click on AWC Project Specific Options.
- Step 4 – Next, select the Access Point Status option and enter details like area, project etc.
- Step 5 – Enter your PIN code and click on the Search button.
- Step 6 – The portal will display the AWS views on your screen.
Login to AP E Sadhana Supplier Management
- Step 1- Click on this link to visit the official E Sadhana website.
- Step 2 – Next, you need to click on the “e-Sadhana” option from the top menu of the home page.
- Step 3 – A new page will appear on your screen.
- Step 4 – On this page, you need to click on the option “Food Tracking System for Eggs and Milk”.
- Step 5 – Then the login page will appear. Enter your username and password here.
- Step 6 – Then click on the “Enter In” button below.
Connection E Sadhana TG – AASR Connection Process
To request help for the Anganwadi Information System (AASR), first log into the website portal. You can easily access the portal by following the steps provided.
- Step 1- First you need to visit the official website of e-Sadhana Telangana.
- 2, the website home page appears. Here you have to click on the “Anganwadi Information System (AASR)” link.
- Step 3 – After that a new page will appear and enter your username, password and captcha in the login form.
- Step 4 – Then click on the “Login” button below.