Get all the details about the India Post Agent registration process. and the process of forgetting the Indian mail login password on the official portal dopagent.indiapost.gov.in.
In India, the Post Office (DoP) is the largest postal trading system in India. And this contribution became famous in India through a nominal contribution in India. It was therefore officially founded in 1854 and operated under the Ministry of Communications. The system is primarily seen at the “Post Office”, such as India, and is considered the largest and most widespread service in the country and in the world.
Register with Dop India Post Agent
This position has thousands of employees who benefit from the commission fees provided by the department. The DoP was founded by Lord Dalhousie, who laid the foundations of the new Indian Postal Service. And the rate will change or improve services across the country.
List of services provided by DoP
The system has various services, so here we discuss all the services below: –
- The system accepts backups from small storage methods. General retail services such as invoice collection, sales forms
- Help the government send pension payments.
- Send money through money order services.
- Delivery by post to all parts of the country.
- They provide PLI life insurance and RPL national life insurance
Post India has 155,015 post offices in the country, which are at the top of the list of branches in the world.
Types of agents
- Standard SAS agent system
- Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojna agent (MPKBY)
- PPF Public Procurement Fund.
Commission after agent in India – Standard system of agents
This type of agent performs various functions, such as: –
- They support the sale of KVP / NSC / TD / MIS / DSRGE through partnerships with post offices and investors in the country.
- And bring services to the door of the investor
A postal agent in India receives a 1% commission on each successful pickup from the post office and other DoP-related departments.
Application documents: – All types of postal agents in India
All applicants should therefore send their applications to the district collection point. And the forms are provided by the district institutional tax office / OIC in each district in all states: –
- Nomination form
Affidavit verified by the municipality for Rs. 10 / –
Two character certificates and two new passport-size photos. (2 photos for PPF and 4 for MPKBY and SAS)
Copies from SAS. Your date of birth and allotment ticket
The DOP Agent process works on the Agent Portal
Agents in India now have access to the portal through the official website
And agents (MPKBY / PRSS) receive their login details, such as username and password, from DoP authorities.
Or, all accounts associated with the agent will appear on the site.
Indian postal agent login
- It is now necessary to prepare a separate list of cash / DOP and non-DoP checks.
- Your All Accounts opened before Date 15 will receive cash on or before the same day. Some accounts receive cash at the end of the month. Register with the Dop India Post Agent – a step-by-step process
- Go to the official agent’s portal by clicking here.
- Then enter your login password and username.
- If you click on the login tab and the system will immediately ask you to change your password.
- This only happens for account security, because the main department provides the first password.
- Set a suitable password to the east to remember and hard to break for others. Click the Accounts tab to continue after this process.
- Now select the agent you want to request a screen update.
- Then your system will automatically display all the accounts added to the specific agent.
- Therefore, select the method of payment on the page, either cash / DoP Check or no check.
- Select the number of account numbers you paid for from the list. And select all accounts in the top order, click and save details. Note that the account has a maximum of 50 accounts and 10,000 cash, but no control limit.
- For agents using cash mode, you must select an account number, enter the amount to be paid, and then click Get Discount and Default.
- To have the system automatically display the discount and default, now enter the customer number to save the customer.
- Non-DoP check: – The agent must enter the payment number and check number plus the account number for the RD payment. Continue entering the ASLAAS number or save the details.
- Within a few seconds, the system will display a success message on the screen.
- Then click on Pay for all updated conditions, where the system will generate a reference number:
- C for money
- DC for DoP analysis
- NDC for non-DoP control.
- Now click on the message, enter the reference number and then click on the status as successful.
- Click the search button and then the “ok” button. Finally, a PDF file appears on the screen, take two copies for reference and submit them to the counter.
Reset Mail Agent Login in India Password Forgotten Process (Dopagent).
- First, find the official website by clicking here.
- Now click on the “Forgot Password” tab on the home page.
- Then enter the agent’s login email and confirm.
- The bot system then sends a link to reset the email ID.
- Use this link to reset your password.
How do I change my password?
- In the agent login portal, select the “My Settings” tab in the menu bar.
- Now select “Change Password” in the basic information option.
- To start the process now, first enter the current PASSWORD and then the new password.
- Please click the save button.
- And if changes occur, you’ll need to sign in with a new password.