Chandigarh University (CU) is a private university accredited by A + Grade from NAAC. The university has a total number of 13,221 students with more than 5,500 students in all departments.
Chandigarh University is a non-profit private higher education institution located on the outskirts of the small town of Mohali (50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Punjab.
The complete form of CUIMS is Chandigarh University’s information management system. It is a registration portal specially designed for students enrolled in various courses at Chandigarh University. Chandigarh University students can easily log in through this digital platform by entering their username and password provided by Chandigarh University for newly registered students.
All you have to do is click on the login button. Use Chandigarh University without visiting your university campus.
Login to the CUMIS board
CUIMS is the management system of Chandigarh University. If you are a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; If you have trouble logging in to your account, read the complete registration wizard at each step.
- Visit Cuims login page by clicking on the official link below: https://uims.cuchd.in/uims/
- Access to your account
- Enter your email or password and click Submit. When you successfully login, the login screen appears.
- Congratulations !! You have now successfully logged into the KUIMS account.
Login to Blackboard in Chandigarh Blackboard
- First, go to Cuchd.Blackboard.com and log on to your account Username and password.
- Everybody needs three information to access the chalkboard:
- Web address on the Blackboard page in the study
- Your username
- your password
- In most cases, the web address is in charge of the login page. If you are addressed in another place, locate the login button or a special place on the portal.