Apna Khata Rajasthan (खना खाता राजस्थान), Application transfer, Status, Login information is available here for control. Today, digitization makes life easier and more pleasant for everyone. The Rajasthan government has recently introduced the Apna Khata portal, taking advantage of digitization. This portal is specially created for farmers and landowners.
The portal is the result of a joint effort by the Land Resources Development Department and the Ministry of Rural Development. The portal was launched to have a transparent land management system. Residents of Rajasthan can easily register on the portal and manage all their land records in one place without much hassle.
Apna Khata (E-Dharti) Rajasthan
The Apna Khata portal is also known as E-Dharti. As the name suggests, the portal is primarily for Rajasthani citizens to check the details of their land in the state. The portal provides full transparency of the details that citizens want to know. In addition, they no longer have to physically visit the authorities here and there to obtain information about their country.
Citizens who have their land in Rajasthan can register on the Apna Khata or E-Dharti portal to find out the subscriber number of Khasra, Jamabandi in agriculture, as well as the map.
The portal also provides quick access and a platform for individuals to apply for a loan on land that a person has in their own name. In addition, this portal has become a great comfort for recipients in terms of their functions and capabilities.
Apna Khata Jamabandi Copy ((जमाबंदी प्रतिलिपि))
Follow these steps to find your copy of Jamabandi online instead of visiting the offices.
- Step – 1 – First visit the portal apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
- Step – 2 – Select your neighborhood from the map drop-down menu on the home page.
- Step – 3 – Next you need to choose your name Tehsil.
- Step – 4 – Then select your village from the available options.
- Step – 5 – Finally, a page will appear where you need to fill out a form with your details.
- Step – 6 – Now you need to go to Options and select the copy option.
- Step – 7 – Here you can enter all the details such as Khasra number, USN, name or account number.
- Step – 8 – After filling in the required information, you will see a copy of Jamabandi for download and you can also have it printed out.
Apna Khata Copy Money (प्रतिलिपि शुल्क)
You must pay a minimum fee to obtain a copy. The current copy fee is as follows:
- The name of the recording fees
- Copies of Jamabandi to 10 Khasra Rs. 10
- For more Khasra numbers at 10 Rs. 5
- Copy of the map 10 numbers Khasra Rs. 20
- Convert P21 for each Rs conversion. 20
Even if this is the current fee, you should check the portal to see if there are any changes in the fees from time to time. Below are the steps you can take to check the updated fee for each listing.
- Step – 1 – Visit the Apna Khata portal.
- Step 2-Click the “प्रतिलिपि शुल्क”. tab on the home page.
- Step – 3 – A page will open where you can see the copy fee structure.
Apna Khata E-Mitra (ई-मित्र लॉगिन)
You can log in to your E-Mitra account from the Apna Khata portal using the following steps.
- Step – 1 – First visit the official Apna Khata portal at http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/.
- Step 2-You will get a tab for “-मित्र लॉगिन” on the home page itself.
- Step – 3 – A pop-up window will appear on the home page where you must enter your E-Mitra username and password.
- Step – 4 – Next, you will need to enter a verification code and log in.
You should get your E-Mitra username and password from the official E-Mitra portal, if you don’t have one. The Apna Khata portal only offers you the opportunity to log in to E-Mitra, but you cannot register there.
Apna Khata transfer request (नामांतरण के लिये ऑनलाइन आवेदन)
The Apna Khata or E-Dharti portal allows you to request transfer-related services through the portal. Follow these steps to learn how to apply.
- Step 1-First, visit the e-Dharti portal.
- Step – 2 – On the home page you will find the “नामांतरण के लिये आवेदन करे” tab, which you must click on.
- Step – 3 – The site is an option for you where to start Fill in Do not start strictly with your name, father’s name and mobile number, e-mail ID and address.
- Step – 4 – Then select your district and municipality and submit the application form.
Check the status of the Apna Khata transmission (अे के अनुसार नामांतरण की स्थिति)
After you request a transfer, you can check the status of your transfer from the portal itself using the following steps.
- Step – 1 – Go to the portal.
- Step 2-On the home page, click on the “नामांतरण की स्थिति” tab.
- Step – 3 – Check your district from the list displayed.
All details of the transfer are discussed on this district site dated as such.
Registered with Apna Khata Revenue Office (राजस्व अधिकारी लॉगिन)
In addition to the citizens of Rajasthan, the portal also has the possibility for tax authorities to log in to the portal for various activities. Here are the steps that revenue agencies need to take to register.
- Step 1-Go to the official portal www.apnakhata.raj.nic.in and click on the tab “रास्व अधिकारी लॉगिन (लथ) ਲ त (लथइथ) (लथइथ)
- Step – 2 – In the page that opens, you must enter your valid username and password.
- Step – 3 – Enter the correct captcha code and click on login to enter the portal as a revenue manager.
Apna Khata mobile application
Rajasthani citizens can also install the Apna Khata mobile app and take advantage of the features quickly.
- Step -1 – Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphones.
- Step – 2 – Find Apna Khata Rajasthan (ना खाता राजस्थान).
- Step 3 – Click Install and when to install the application.
- Step – 4 – After installing the application on your device, click Open and you can start using it immediately.
Contact information Apna Khata
The portal usually offers all the features and options from which the citizens of Rajasthan can use the services and facilities. However, if there is still a problem or problems, applicants may visit a government office. Users can visit the Board of Directors of Revenue Board Rajasthan, Todarmal Marg, Civil Line, Ajmer.
However, be aware that the portal is designed for the convenience of users. Therefore, users should visit the administrative office only in case of a serious emergency or if they cannot obtain the service on the portal.