apesr.apcfss.in Login, Events, APESR, esr.ap.gov.in – AP ESR is an online portal launched by the Andhra Pradesh Ministry of Finance. The aim of launching this portal is to bring all police officers together on one platform and to benefit from various government services via online media. To use this portal, the first employees must first register.
Registration staff are required to update terms such as personal information, salary details, eligibility requirements, etc. After modifying the content, employees can access HRMS services through this portal. In this article, you will learn all the important information of AP E-SR. How can staff access the APeSR portal ?, How can I modify the content of the AP E-SR portal? and other important procedures will be covered in this section. Therefore, readers, please read this article carefully until the end.
apesr.apcfss. in 2022
The AP E-Service (E-SR) was launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh and the portal is administered by the Ministry of Finance. The portal began with the goal of bringing all state employees together under one roof. This portal offers government employees the benefits of financial assistance and other benefits. Employees who are using the portal for the first time can access a variety of services by registering for the first time and then logging into the portal after registering as a member.
In the AP E-SR portal, all government employees are required to update their personal information such as personal information, education certificate, salary, benefits information, loan information, pensions, etc. Employees who have not yet updated their content will receive the update process. on this page. ESR AP input, edit points
AP ESR portal name
- It started with the government. Andhra Pradesh
- department finance department
- Federal government workers benefited
- HRIS-related services
- Official website apesr.apcfss.in
Procedure go to apesr.apcfss.in
- Candidates wishing to update their content on the AP ESR portal must first log in. You can then use portal services or edit your content. You can access the apesr.apcfss.in portal by following these steps: To do this, you must first log into the official website of AP ESR. For example: https://esr.ap.gov.in/
- A website will now open in front of you. Here you will find the registration form on the right. You must enter your CFMS ID and password in the login form. Then click on the “Login” button below. Apesr Apesr.apcfss.in login process
- Now the candidate has entered the portal. To do this, you can easily access the portal. AP ESR enters password reset process
- If you’ve already registered on the portal but can’t remember your password, don’t worry. You can reset your password easily by visiting our website. To reset your password, follow these steps: First, visit the official AP E-SR website. https://esr.ap.gov.in/
- A login form will appear on the right side of the home page. Here you need to enter your CFMS ID and click on the “Forgot Password” option below. The registration number of the cell-phone will appear on the next page. You must enter your new password here. Then click on the “Get OTP” button below. The Apesr login password resumes the process
- Now verify that the OTP has obtained the cell phone number. After confirming the OTP, the password reset is complete.
What information do employees need to update on the portal?
Employees should access the AP ESR portal and update the following content:
Content should be submitted at multiple levels.
- Private life
- a service
- Travel your discount points
- Review and training of content by department
- the comeback
- Download files
- Off the list
- ESR test
- Data must be submitted to the AP ESR portal
Agents must submit the following information to the AP ESR Portal:
- Copy the SSC certificate / Extract the SR
- Adhar card
- new photos
- medical exam
- certificate of studies
- PF slide
- Make a copy of the first page of your passport
How to edit the content in Apesr.apcfss.in?
Employees can access the AP E-SR portal to edit their personal content, referral content, event information, vacation content, etc. Many staff members edit the content first, and then they can easily edit the content. Just follow these steps: To do this, you must first log into the official website of the AP E-SR. that is to say. after.apcfss.in
Your current website will appear in front of you. You must log in by entering your CFMS ID and password in the login form here. Then the website dashboard appears. Click on the “PART 1 Personal Information” option on the left here.
You will then need to fill out a form with the employee’s personal information such as name, gender, qualifications, age, Aadhar number, office, place of birth, etc. After entering all the files, click on the “Submit” button below. Likewise, you will need to complete the steps such as submitting information transfer, service assistance, release of travel permit, testing and training content, assistance, file upload, leave books, etc. All details should be gathered and submitted.
Procedure to view ESR data saved in apesr.apcfss.in
To view the ESR data entry, do the following:
- To do this, you must first log into the official website of AP ESR. that is to say. after.apcfss.in
- Your current website will appear in front of you. Here you need to click on the option “Click here to view report” under “ESR Data Access Guide”. On the next page, you can enter the DDO code to view the ad. Ap Esr Data Entry Report
- Click on the “ALL DISTRICTS” tab to view district announcements. In this way, you can easily verify the access information. In this article, we have tried to provide you with all the important information about the apesr.apcfs.in portal. If you need further help on this, please comment below. Share this post with your friends on social media.